10.27.2008

The Weisser family. . .est Oct.28,2000



I just wanted to share our wedding photo with everyone. I can't even believe that tomorrow will be our 8th wedding anniversary! Time really does go by so fast!



We have had so much happen in 8 years. Just to name a few of the big things . . . . We bought our house a few months after the wedding. I opened my own salon in Nov. 2004. We were blessed with our first son Ethan in Aug. 2005. And this May our family was completed when we had baby Collin. We also have two great dogs, Tyler & Buddy!



But in total this will be our 15 year anniversary! 7 years of dating and 8 years of marriage! It doesn't seem possible! Yes we were "high school sweethearts". I was a freshman and Fred was a senior. Oh young love! (Someday I'll give everyone a good laugh with a pic from back then!)



We have many, many more years ahead of us! So much to look forward to! Watching our two wonderful boys grow up, someday get married themselves and begin their own families!

9 comments:

Destini said...

What a beautiful picture! Looking forward to the high school dating picture!

Kim said...

That is a beautiful picture of you guys! You have a whole lifetime ahead of you and two beautiful kids to show off!

Greene Family said...

Beautiful picture! Happy Anniversary! It is amazing how fast time flies by when you are having fun!

Tonya said...

I found your blog through Katie! What a beautiful family!! Would you mind if I added you to my blog?

Melissa Swartley said...

Beautiful picture, beautiful family! Happy Anniversary!

Jaime said...

What a beautiful picture! Wishing you a very happy anniversary!

Mike Mallinson said...

Man, that's so long it's ridiculous! We only dated for six years, and have been together for nine, which would be, umm, oh... OK

LOL

Unknown said...

I was sure I commented on this, but I must have typed my word verification wrong, because it's gone!! Anyway, we wanted to say Happy Anniversary to our two great friends, and also we DEFINITELY want to see some high school pics!! Bust 'em out! Here's to many more happy and healthy years together.

Alex said...

Hi, I just came accross your blog and I love it! I am Alex, mom to Samantha (AH) and Anaïs (achon), here is my blog:
http://loveisallyouneed-4.blogspot.com/

Can I add you to my blog list? :)