10.05.2009

For ThOsE who LoVe to RoCK!!!



Ethan's favorite song is a little different from what you'd expect from your "normal" 4 year old! You know, most kids are walking around singing stuff like "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "Itsy Bitsy Spider", etc. . . NOT OUR KID!! He likes to RoCk!!! His favorite song is a little number by the band AC/DC called "Dirty Deeds"!!


His great love for this song came from Grampy! Grampy's favorite band is AC/DC and one afternoon this summer while hanging out together they watched an AC/DC dvd together. And Ethan was hooked!!!


Now he walks around singing it all the time! Blurts it out in random places {grocery stores, doctors office, school. . . }. And every morning when Daddy drives him to school they have to listen to the cd & he jams out playing air drums in the back seat!


Here is a video of him playing his drums {Christmas gift from Grampy} & singing. It's a little hard to hear him sing since he loves to beat on the drums real load! Enjoy!


12 comments:

Alex said...

AWESOME!!!!! I love AC/DC!! He has great taste! :)

Caden and Mommy said...

OH my goodness, my ears, too cute! I see a band in the future with Ethan and his buddy Seamus :0) I love how Collin enters the video at the end!

Unknown said...

Rock on, Ethan! I see a tour in your future!

The Bankesters said...

Cool kid with great taste in music!

The Wymers said...

Rock-On Ethan! Better stock up on the earplugs now, I think band practice is going to be at your house! :o)

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Parker has that same shirt. Maybe he can rock out with Ethan sometime!

Unknown said...

Love the video. If Aidan had a set of drums he would be right out there with Ethan.

Laura Wolf said...

What a cutie! Guess you got a rocker on your hands. One of Audrey's favorite song was "Rock Star" by Nickleback. Good thing their to young to know the true meaning of the song.

Melissa Swartley said...

For those about to rock.... we salute you Ethan!!! You rock!!! This is awesome! AC/DC holds a special place in our hearts! Everytime my husband and I would get into the car to go somewhere when we were dating, AC/DC would be playing on the radio the second we got into the car. When we got married my hubby requested Back In Black to play andf he and his cousins whipped out blown up guitars and started wailing on them all over the dance floor! It was some crazy wedding! Ethan, I love the T-shirt, the drums and your awesome skills! Rock on little dude!

Kim said...

So I am at work and the speakers on my computer are not working-ARGH! But I can only imagine your little drummer because I have to say he's got his movements down pat!!!! I love the new look-the spiky hair, the rock fingers, the AC/DC shirt. Ethan is a doll. I kind of want to scoop him up in that first picture. Preston is totally into my music. He is fully aware that Bruce Springsteen is the boss. I did the years of the Wiggles-thank goodness our kids now have good taste! Rock on Ethan!

Greene Family said...

That is so awesome! Rock on Ethan!! Love the video and pictures! Simon loves rock and country so much more than kids songs too!

Destini said...

That is great! I'm going to have to break out some hard rock in the car - John had Neil Young Silver and Gold in the truck and Trace was going around singing it all the time...not that Neil Young isn't good, but it's not rock! Go Ethan!