3.21.2009

Elmo makes music {& my kids dance!}

A few weeks ago we took the boys to see Seseame Street Live~Elmo makes Music!. For over a month before we went everytime the commercial for the event came on Ethan would say "Mommy, I wanna see that BIIIIIIG -HUUUGE Elmo again !" Last year we took him to see Super Grover & he had a blast! And eventhough he was only 2 & 1/2 he remembers going!










They both had a ton of fun! They both danced & clapped. And Collin bounced & bounced & bounced! I swear this kid is filled w/ jumping beans! I am real glad we went, cause I really enjoyed seeing how much fun they had!



Daddy & Ethan bought Collin a stuffed Big Bird doll. {He loves to chew on his beak!} Last year Ethan got a Elmo doll, which he loved until we got home & he threw him on the floor & never really touched him again! {He's never been a stuffed animal kid- all trucks, trains, & tools!} But Fred had to get it for them because he remebers going to see Sesame St. with his dad when he was little & he still has his Grover doll his dad got him.












Poor Grover is looking a little rough these days! He's like 30 years old!

6 comments:

Greene Family said...

How fun! I love Ethan's thumbs up photo! How cute that Collin is like a jumping bean! Wow - 30 year old Grover looks pretty good!
Simon would absolutely love Sesame Street Live, so we may have to look into it this year - he gets so excited to watch Sesame Street with his breakfast in the morning.

Unknown said...

Love the blog makeover! Super-cute pictures...you guys must have had a blast! I'll have to show Fred the stuffed dog I have from when I was a baby...I think Grover's in pretty great shape for being 30!

Melissa Swartley said...

How much fun!!!!! I can't wait till Sesame Street rolls into Philly again so that I can take all three girls! Love the blog makeover too!

Kim said...

I love Ethan's thumbs up picture. He is geting too handsome. Collin is just patoot! Grover is not looking too bad for thirty! I had a Bert and Ernie doll that I took everywhere but my mom chucked it since they were filled with dirt and general nastiness. In fact I may have gone through two Ernie dolls.
I am so glad the kids had a blast. Next show that comes through Richmond I will have to take Preston.

Destini said...

Wow, you guys are such great parents! Trace begged to go see Bob the Builder Live on Stage, and I refused to pay over $100 to sit through it (so now I feel really guilty)! It looks like the boys really enjoyed themselves, and I think it is really sweet that Fred still has his Grover!

Bobbi said...

Cute pictures....esp the one with Ethan and the thumbs up!!! So adorable!!! We took Ellie to see Super Grover last year and she LOVED IT!!! I was going to get tickets again when Elmo Makes Music rolled thru Louisville, but Ellie said she was "too old for that now." Kinda made me sad.... I'm so glad you all had a wonderful time!!