2.18.2010

They do like eachother!!

Well . . . . it doesn't happen very often . . . . but sometimes my kids actually get along!! Most days in our house you hear yelling & fighting! Mostly because Collin wants to do everything Ethan does & have everything Ethan has. Ethan gets annoyed by this & it causes lots of fights!But lately they have been getting along much better! The other night they actually wanted to sit together on the new bean bag chair I bought them. Once they were sitting nicely together Ethan said "Mommy take ours picture", well . . . I ran for the camera!! I can NEVER get them to let me take a nice picture of the two of them together, so I was very excited! They were having a blast posing together!







7 comments:

Destini said...

Okay, I'm really sorry, but I'm really happy that my kids aren't the only ones that fight 24/7. It is so maddening. I feel like all I get done is yelling! Well, they do have moments of love, and I'm thankful for everyone, no matter how short the time! Love the pics of your boys, they are so adorable!

Unknown said...

Super cute! Brotherly love!! It is SO hard to get a decent picture of two kids, but you gut some awesome ones here!

The Wymers said...

Yeah for getting along! LOL! I hear ya on the fighting thing though, so freaking annoying! Great pics of the boys, way too cute!

Melissa Swartley said...

Soooo ADORABLE!!!! Geez, can you have Ethan give my kids a speech about asking mommy to take their pictures? That's just awesome! Gotta love it when they are sweet together!

Greene Family said...

They are SO adorable!! Love the pictures and the fact that they wanted their brotherly love on film! :) Simon gives me the look that he's too busy when I want to take his picture lately.

Kim said...

Wow! Those are some darn cute photos of Collin and Ethan. It is adorable that deep down they love each other. Please I fought with my sister like 24/7, but now she is my best friend (and we still fight at times). I just love the smiles on their faces. Too cute!

Caden and Mommy said...

Ahh, so cute! Capture those moments while you can!