3.14.2010

Elmo & the Sesame Street Gang

Last weekend we took the boys to see Sesame Street Live. This year's theme was "When Elmo Grows Up" We have now gone three years in a row. This year my best friend Kelly & her son Alex joined us. The kids all had so much fun! They were clapping, singing & dancing. Collin is really getting into Elmo right now so he was loving every minute of it!





. . . . . . . . . . . . . Ethan & Alex . . . . . . . . . . . . . .




I had a little video clip too but blogger wont let me upload it. I tryed all day to upload it.

6 comments:

Jaime said...

I bet the boys loved it! I know that Caty would have! Collin looked like he was in a trance watching. Glad they had fun!

Yiannakis Family said...

I love the first picture of Collin watching the show. I agree with Jaime that he looks like he's just mesmorized by the whole thing! Jaxson's really starting to like Elmo too and the pictures of the show look great. I bet he would love something like that too!

Destini said...

Looks like fun! On the video front, I never even try blogger anymore for video, I use either Photobucket or YouTube.

Unknown said...

That looks like such a fun show! Next year, you'll have to join us for Disney on Ice!

Greene Family said...

How fun! The boys are so cute! Collin looks like nothing could distract hin from the show! Simon would love it . . . we haven't been able to make it yet when it's been in our area.

Kim said...

I am glad you guys had a great time. I hate Elmo so I kind of feel for you. Really cute pics. Collin looks like nothing could pry his eyes away!