3.31.2010

An Award!

 

I was very surprised this morning to open my email & find this:

_______________________________________________________________

Dear Jennifer Weisser,

You have been identified as a leader in the Achondroplasia community. By sharing your personal, first-hand experiences with this disorder on your blog (The Weisser family), you have helped others. AccessDNA's mission is to help increase the awareness of both rare and common genetic disorders by creating accessible and reliable information on genetic conditions.  We respect your efforts and are privileged to distinguish your blog with the following award:

Achondroplasia Community Leader Award

______________________________________________________________

 

Wow! Many of my friends in our “blogging family” have also recieved this award! Way to go ladies!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! What an honor!

Jaime said...

I had that same awesome feeling myself this morning! Made me feel that we're getting the word out there. Lots of love to all of our POLP blogging family!

Melissa Swartley said...

Congrats!!! That is absolutely awesome!!!!

Greene Family said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!

Alex said...

I got that email too! ;)

Kim said...

That is fantastic! So proud of all of us!