4.21.2010

MaMa. . . I Ready!!

 

Every morning in our house is a crazy mad rush to get ready & out the door in time. One day last week, I was packing up our stuff for the day & I told Collin “It’s time to go, lets get dressed & ready”. A minute later he yells from the other room “MaMa. . . I Ready!!” I walk in to find he started to dress himself! Still in his jammies, he decided he needed to wear his scarf, Ethan’s hat & his new favorite monkey boots!

 silly collin 001 silly collin 002 silly collin 003

My Silly,Silly lil Monkey Boy!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

And crazy busy getting out the door with the kids will be there to stay for years to come I'm afraid! What a little cutie Collin is. Proud of him dressing himself.

Destini said...

Awwww! Look how proud he is! Collin is growing up!

Caden and Mommy said...

I hear you on getting out the door, half the time I get to work and then wonder, did I even lock the front door? I love Collin's fashion sense, so cute!

Unknown said...

Aww, that is so cute! He looks so proud! Great job, Collin!

Jaime said...

I totally hear you! On preschool mornings we're always rushing to get out the door. Not sure what's going to happen once Caty starts Kindergarten - gonna have to get a quicker move on in the mornings!

Way to go Collin! He looks so proud too!

Can't wait to see these two cuties in person! Only 72 days to go! LOL!!

The Wymers said...

He looks so proud! Love the outfit, looks perfect! :o)

Melissa Swartley said...

Awww! What a cute little goofball he is! I just love that stage!

Kim said...

I love it! He is so resourceful already! Go Collin! I have to say, the boots match the pj pants. He is so darn cute!

Greene Family said...

Love it! Collin, you are so adorable!! He looks so proud! Can't wait to see you guys next month!